Cloudipedia welcomes contributions from thought leaders and industry experts. If you would like to offer a contributed article for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
1. We do not offer compensation to authors.
2. All articles should be written to journalistic standards.
3. Articles should offer meaningful content that is of interest to our readers. Appropriate topics might be related to cloud security, futuristic articles about cloud/robotics, thought leadership on CIO related management topics, or articles that would be of use to dotcloud startup entrepreneurs.
4. Authors may include a short bio with a do-follow link.
5. Within the body of the article, you may include up to two do-follow backlinks, so long as they are contextually relevant, not self-promotional, and within reason.
6. Articles should be fully original and not published elsewhere.
7. We reserve the right to edit your article.
We DO NOT accept:
1. Articles written solely for SEO and backlinks. If you think that the primary purpose of an article is to serve as a wrapper for a backlink to your money site, don’t submit here.
2. Self-promotional or advertorial content. We’re not interested in “this is our product, aren’t we great” articles. Write about your industry, not about your product.
3. Content not related to our core mission of cloud and as-a-service thought leadership.
4. Articles not written to journalistic standards. Thinly written content with generalized content that appears to be nothing more than a Wikipedia article rewritten enough to pass Copyscape will be rejected.
We do NOT CHARGE A FEE for submission or publication. If you would like professional, journalistic assistance in preparing your article, we offer that service on a fee basis.
TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE please send an abstract or the full text in a Word file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.